Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Question For The Ladies

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Question For The Ladies

    Glad I'm a man.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Question For The Ladies

    what about the super thins with wings???

    and the strip in the middle for extra absorption

    lol never really thought about it I guess that would be scary if you had to buy them on your own and never did, walmart has that big wall of feminine napkins.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Question For The Ladies

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Glad I'm a man.


    [/ QUOTE ]

    mmhmm. Until the wrath of "The Curse" surfaces and you're right in its path!
    Men pay...one way or another...they pay.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Question For The Ladies

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    mmhmm. Until the wrath of "The Curse" surfaces and you're right in its path!
    Men pay...one way or another...they pay.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] and the last thing you say at that point is boy you must be (insert moronic term for menstruation here)
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Question For The Ladies

    and in reply further to your question

    STOREBRAND? what kinda crack you smokin? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Question For The Ladies

    All men need time to go out and hang out with their buddies.
    Such is the time.
    That is why God created the red-bearded cousin from the South.
    Why do you think all of these kings went to war way back when? These men had up to 100 wives, and all of these women living in the same house began to syncronize their cycle. THEY HAD to have something to do during that 5 days or so, and gore, death, killing, and war was by far the easier of the two [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] I could just see how it was back then "Oh crap General, here come the Hessians again. weren't they here last month?"
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  7. #17
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Question For The Ladies

    You're gonna pay for that.


    ([img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •